Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globes Red Carpet Recap:

During Sunday night's Golden Globes, I did live updates on Twitter and Facebook. If you missed that, here's my overview of the night's fashions.

My two favorites:

Emily Blunt in Michael Kors
2015 golden globes

and Julianne Moore in Givenchy.

2015 golden globes

Other looks I liked
Amal Clooney, Viola Davis, Kate Hudson and Helen Mirren.

Predictable:
Jennifer Aniston in a black dress...again. Please venture out, try a color, any color.



Jennifer Lopez in another version of the green Versaceshe wore in 2000. It's her go-to look or uniform, I suppose. I don't understand the cape.

Jennifer Lopez arrives at the 72nd annual Golden Globe Awards at the ...

Off-night...they usually look great:
Keira Knightly...in Chanel. Yes, 30 artisans worked on it, but it's too much gone wrong.

Keira Knightley at the 2015 Golden Globe Awards

Kerry Washington...80's prom dress gone bad or ran out of fabric.

Kerry Washington shows off cleavage at the 2015 Golden Globes - My ...

Horrible tailoring or lack of tailoring:
Kristen Wiig.
Kristen Wiig - Red Carpet 24/7 - Us Weekly

Claire Danes

Full Sized Photo of claire danes golden globes 2015 05 | photofull ...


What did you think?






















No comments:

Post a Comment